WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm learning to appreciate the lightweight nature of my 925. I hope they don't charge me and arm and a leg to get the damn thing repaired...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
But Sahib just doesn't care

Man, you sound like a jilted love interest. Ah, the life of young people...just don't go having a threesome with your best friend and her boyfriend because he cheated on you and go catch an STD in the process.

Yes, that did happen to a patient I saw this week in clinic. No joke.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Man, you sound like a jilted love interest. Ah, the life of young people...just don't go having a threesome with your best friend and her boyfriend because he cheated on you and go catch an STD in the process.

Uhhhh I was kidding over here :straight: but I've seen that in India too :O weird what people get themselves into

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

The regular earpiece speaker isn't working. That's how I bought it. I'm hopeful it is a cheap enough repair, but my guys are a little pricey.
Well hopefully! Of course it's not Riyadh that they will do it for a lesser price!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ewwwwwwww O_O I have standards

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I can't sign in into wpc using my account name or MSFT authentication or google authentication its says expired and I restated the computer and nothing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6