WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The Z Ultra is really, really nice. I always wanted an intermediate sized screen between my phone and my T100. If the 1520 had used a microSIM, I would have gotten that instead. Still, I love how crazy thin it is...

You didn't get the 1520...just because it used nano SIM? Really? Smdh...

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

Aaaaw that was a good move,add me on Xbox-even tho i dont have xbl or/and xbox one
Gamertag: Ford Junior CY

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
WPC 40K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yes, really. Have you not seen me mention this a hundred times on the thread I switch phones alot and don't want to use adapters anymore?

That's still a dumb reason to not buy a phone. Sorry, but it's true. Now if it didn't have 1080p, or no front camera, or something like that, I respect it, but something like that is just stupid. Not trying to put you down or anything.

Last edited:

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Yes, really. Have you not seen me mention this a hundred times on the thread I switch phones alot and don't want to use adapters anymore?

Also, I prefer a superior OS to a phone that just has an older SIM size. I'm sure in two years, pretty much all phones will use Nano-SIM.

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

i got a 520,my dad wanted to give me back one of those old nokia which use regular sim-my progress report wasn't so good.But luckily i found as excuse that my sim is smaller and i can't put in the old nokia xD

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's still a dumb reason to not buy a phone. Sorry, but it's true. Now if it didn't have 1080p, or no front camera, or so,etching like that, I respect it, but something like that is just stupid. Not trying to put you down or anything.

Um, aside from completely missing his point you mean? So my reason for not getting the 1520. I don't see the point of huge phone and there's nothing about it that attracts me to it at all. It could be dirt cheap and I still wouldn't buy one. A phablet that does nothing more than the standard OS is pointless.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Who looking forward to MWC on Monday I am!

I think it Sony in the morning then in the afternoon it Samsung and then HTC on Tuesday that it for my knowledge.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Um, aside from completely missing his point you mean? So my reason for not getting the 1520. I don't see the point of huge phone and there's nothing about it that attracts me to it at all. It could be dirt cheap and I still wouldn't buy one. A phablet that does nothing more than the standard OS is pointless.

Well he got another phablet...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro