WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was so distracted by the rudeness of this post that I missed something happening in the movie I am watching.

Didn't you read my full comment, saying "Not to put you down or anything"? That means I didn't mean to be rude, I just feel that the reason for it being nanoSIM isn't a good reason to skip on a phone. I understand he has a lot of phones and switches a lot, but still...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Also, I prefer a superior OS to a phone that just has an older SIM size. I'm sure in two years, pretty much all phones will use Nano-SIM.

That's still a dumb reason to not buy a phone. Sorry, but it's true. Now if it didn't have 1080p, or no front camera, or so,etching like that, I respect it, but something like that is just stupid. Not trying to put you down or anything.

Dude, sorry, but I gotta rip you on this one as even through you're intent wasn't to, you tried to put me down here.

I do think that when you've over 40+ cell phones, and have been using cell phones for 14+ years like me, you'll understand what it means when you don't want to switch between too many formats. I have a 8X, T100 (tablet), and I've said my WP is my daily because I like the OS. I've also said that I like Android as a secondary OS.

Plus the 1520 is $125 more expensive than the Z Ultra. ($650 vs $525). So while I harp on the nanoSIM issue, there are a lot more factors I considered.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Dude, sorry, but I gotta rip you on this one as even through you're intent wasn't to, you tried to put me down here.

I do think that when you've over 40+ cell phones, and have been using cell phones for 14+ years like me, you'll understand what it means when you don't want to switch between too many formats. I have a 8X, T100 (tablet), and I've said my WP is my daily because I like the OS. I've also said that I like Android as a secondary OS.

Plus the 1520 is $125 more expensive than the Z Ultra. ($650 vs $525). So while I harp on the nanoSIM issue, there are a lot more factors I considered.

I didn't try to put you down.

And when you have 40+ cell phones, and keep switching between one another, I'm sure one of them has a regular SIM card slot and the other microSIM. I don't think all of them are microSIM. Like I said, I THINK.

And you didn't state the other factors until now why you got the Ultra versus the 1520, just the nanoSIM issue, so I assumed that was the only reason. :wink:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I didn't try to put you down.

And when you have 40+ cell phones, and keep switching between one another, I'm sure one of them has a regular SIM card slot and the other microSIM. I don't think all of them are microSIM. Like I said, I THINK.

And you didn't state the other factors until now why you got the Ultra versus the 1520, just the nanoSIM issue, so I assumed that was the only reason. :wink:

I said I've done that before multiple times on the thread, where I had one device with a microSIM and another miniSIM before. I did that for about a year and decided I didn't want to do that again. So while the SIM card wasn't the primary factor, it was high enough on the list.

Actually, I stated other reasons for usng the Z Ultra over the 1520 in the thread, hut it is hard to remember that stuff buried under Nadia and Sahib's bromance posts.

I'm not looking to change hardware for a while, ultimately. And I still use Android as a secondary OS. Truth be told, no OS is superior. I use both WP and Android because they fit my needs.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I said I've done that before multiple times on the thread, where I had one device with a microSIM and another miniSIM before. I did that for about a year and decided I didn't want to do that again. So while the SIM card wasn't the primary factor, it was high enough on the list.

Actually, I stated other reasons for usng the Z Ultra over the 1520 in the thread, hut it is hard to remember that stuff buried under Nadia and Sahib's bromance posts.

I'm not looking to change hardware for a while, ultimately. And I still use Android as a secondary OS. Truth be told, no OS is superior. I use both WP and Android because they fit my needs.
Bromance????? Like really????

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Didn't you read my full comment, saying "Not to put you down or anything"? That means I didn't mean to be rude, I just feel that the reason for it being nanoSIM isn't a good reason to skip on a phone. I understand he has a lot of phones and switches a lot, but still...

Yes, I get it. You can insult somebody as long as you then say: "Well, I didn't mean it like this."

You're such a terrible bum. But I don't mean this in an insulting way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo