WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

:-/

Also, I didn't insult "him". Anyways, we are cool now (as far as I know), so it's good for now.

I hope relations improve between you and MIA. :)

On every forum i have been on in the past 4 years, every single one has made me reduce activity there because of infighting, and i don't want that to happen here. :(

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Is it worth to spend almost 100 CHF on an alarm clock? I was thinking about buying a new one for a while (I have never used my phone for this), and now I saw one of these light thingies...

https://www.galaxus.ch/de/s14/produ...e-up-light-weiss-wecker-658751?tagIds=346-460

Do they make getting up easier? I'm really good in getting up, i think it would be a waste of money.

IMO it would be a waste of money "wei? wecker" :p I've got my wake up alarm set to 6AM everyday and If I don't want to get up I just delete every scheduled alarm :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

IMO it would be a waste of money "wei? wecker" :p I've got my wake up alarm set to 6AM everyday and If I don't want to get up I just access delete every scheduled alarm :)

What I want is a radio-controlled alarm clock which can be set to two times. That's the thing I trust to get up, I don't trust phones to wake me up.

I just saw a promotion, started to browse through the clocks and saw this light thingies ;-)

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
What I want is a radio-controlled alarm clock which can be set to two times. That's the thing I trust to get up, I don't trust phones to wake me up.

I just saw a promotion, started to browse through the clocks and saw this light thingies ;-)

haha, I wouldn't buy it anyway because I would probably find it destroyed on my floor after second alarm haha.. no wei? wecker f?r mich :(

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I hope relations improve between you and MIA. :)

On every forum i have been on in the past 4 years, every single one has made me reduce activity there because of infighting, and i don't want that to happen here. :(
People are friendly too

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Ah, we're all one big family here. Just a little arguments between siblings is natural. :p

True. :)

Its surprisingly cold outside, then again i guess it is about 11:30PM... first time in months i actually wore a jacket though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

True. :)

Its surprisingly cold outside, then again i guess it is about 11:30PM... first time in months i actually wore a jacket though.

Isn't it a bit early for jackets? It's only the end of Feb. It should still be quite warm. Then again I did live in Brisbane.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Soon I'll get some groceries, and then I'll get myself some ice cream. I really feel like eating ice cream.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I watched this Castle episode with the telekinesis. There's nothing I could think of to say about it. It was a decent episode though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You put a Lumia 822 motherboard in a Lumia 810 chasis. It fits 99%, there is one spot where I'll have to use a file and then it should fit without any issues. I'll post pictures next week.

So what do you call it now - a Lumia 812 or a Lumia 821? 😊

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So what do you call it now - a Lumia 812 or a Lumia 821? 

I wanted to write: "Now I want a 1520 motherboard in my 8X. Might prove to be harder."

Then I realized that the better hardware is just good for nothing on WP ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss