WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I added more pictures to the L920 forum. I have the same on my Instagram but it's always nice to see them a bit larger. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I do still have interest in the XL, but it's basically the XL, ONLY. As it has a larger screen, when it actually comes to Australia is anybody's guess. But if it comes out down here around June-July, a Nexus 5 will have that place taken. ;)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I do still have interest in the XL, but it's basically the XL, ONLY. As it has a larger screen, when it actually comes to Australia is anybody's guess. But if it comes out down here around June-July, a Nexus 5 will have that place taken. ;)

I'm not sure why you would bother with a low end Android device. Especially if you're thinking of getting a Nexus 5. The XL only has 4GB of space and you need a SD card to expand. The WPC review says it's 'not that fast' but not laggy. Other review sites are apparently ripping it to pieces.

I haven't read the other sites as of yet. I'm personally not interested in low end hardware anyway. I don't want half baked Android either. I don't see the 'typical' person buying this phone keeping keeping things as is. I see a ROM being flashed over this and the whole thing will be completely a waste of time. Strategy should have been, fix WP to get it to expected levels of comparisons with other OS. Make low end WP that kick Android ****. Then you'll get the 'emerging' markets on board.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

nokia X umm though it run android (forked version ) , it's still sluggish , if it had a quad core processor or at least 1-2GB of ram , 720p or pure motion hd plus display , I would have rather made my mind to buy one for my dad , he is happy with Lumia 520 :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

nokia X umm though it run android (forked version ) , it's still sluggish , if it had a quad core processor or at least 1-2GB of ram , 720p or pure motion hd plus display , I would have rather made my mind to buy one for my dad , he is happy with Lumia 520 :)

It wouldn't be a low end device with those specs unfortunately. :p

However, I'd like to see the back end of 512MB devices and 8GB storage.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

It wouldn't be a low end device with those specs unfortunately. :p

However, I'd like to see the back end of 512MB devices and 8GB storage.
for instance moto g which does have a quad core chipset I believe from sd 400(older chipset ) and 1 GB ram , with 720p hD screen , same 5mp camera with flash is a entry level\low end android device with all google crap lol

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

for instance moto g which does have a quad core chipset I believe from sd 400(older chipset ) and 1 GB ram , with 720p hD screen , same 5mp camera with flash is a entry level\low end android device with all google crap lol

Yeah I heard of that. I haven't read any reviews on it so no idea how good it is. I'm sure that 'low end' specs will get better with time. These phones are not for the high end user. They're for those coming to smartphones for the first time and wanting some sort of Android device. They're for those who want a smartphone but cannot afford the high prices. Even a Moto G would be expensive to most of the people these phones are targeted to.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I heard of that. I haven't read any reviews on it so no idea how good it is. I'm sure that 'low end' specs will get better with time. These phones are not for the high end user. They're for those coming to smartphones for the first time and wanting some sort of Android device. They're for those who want a smartphone but cannot afford the high prices. Even a Moto G would be expensive to most of the people these phones are targeted to.

its ranked no 2 on best smartphone (budget) here in India , where as Lumia 520 no 1 :D , are you excited about BBM ? coming this summer but what about flipboard which was promised back in July 2013 :3

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

its ranked no 2 on best smartphone (budget) here in India , where as Lumia 520 no 1 :D , are you excited about BBM ? coming this summer but what about flipboard which was promised back in July 2013 :3

I don't know anybody using BBM and I have never heard of it until people started to complain that it's not on the platform.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't require BBM at all so it's not important to me. Same goes for flipboard. I'm believe flipboard will show up soon.

Last edited:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I don't know anybody using BBM and I have never heard of it until people started to complain that it's not on the platform.

I used it for 4-5 days when it became available on ios and uninstalled since it was very buggy/slow , just pray BBM on windows phone will be a metro UI , not just a ported application :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I get a lot of SIM errors again. I think I have to reinsert the card, this usually helps for a while.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I roamed around Ikea for like 3 hours until I thought I should look at the catalogue again and I came back home!! Now my foot hurts :mad:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. So I went to the list office early to grab a package and head to work...only to run into a line that will have me in here for a half hour minimum.

"Oh, that smarts!"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss