WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

isn't howards gf from the big bang theory have a masters in that same thing or is it micro biology 

I don't know. I don't watch TV shows with artificial laughter, I don't let some silly TV producers dictate me when I have to find something funny and when not.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

what I should of said was most of the time in my eyes but I got the answer !

"You get one chance at a first impression that can last a lifetime."

As long as you say it how you really want to say it the first time around, you'll be ok. Not everyone is as forgiving or interested in translation to find out "what you meant to say". Life is brutally honest like that sometimes.

(drops mic)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know. I don't watch TV shows with artificial laughter, I don't let some silly TV producers dictate me when I have to find something funny and when not.

*sigh* alright if you say so ........monday mornings are not yours or Rue 😐

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

"You get one chance at a first impression that can last a lifetime."

As long as you say it how you really want to say it the first time around, you'll be ok. Not everyone is as forgiving or interested in translation to find out "what you meant to say". Life is brutally honest like that sometimes.

(drops mic)

i hate first impressions ...thats why i don't base my thoughts about a person on the first encounter 😉

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm actually fine with the Nokia X for 2 reasons:

1. I'm not in the target market the phone is aimed for.
2. This serves to highlight that there is a growing group of people who wants more AOSP based Android, not Google closed system based. I can remember many projects on popular phones with GAPPs less ROMs. While I still use the Google based stuff, I'm glad it isn't my primary these days, or else I'd go all Redman and "crash sumthin', smash sumthin'." Make no mistake, Apple wins here because it still influences policies from Google and MSFT from a competitive standpoint.

None of these three are better than each other. It just boils to what degree of ebil the consumer is willing to tolerate in the mobile industry to use certain products...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I don't see that working. Sorry. It's not going to go down well at all. They should have went with a Android solution. This half baked solution will possibly work in China but that will be about it.

And that is the target audience not the Western part of the world.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like It updated the PC here. It runs a little cleaner and smoother now. Let's see if it will allow pictures to be uploaded...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Read though the whole thing Mia said and I agree with the points he made its not geared towards me and android doesn't interest me ......but at the last paragraph...he did say ebil 😃

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And that is the target audience not the Western part of the world.

Oh I know that we're not the target. I just don't see their strategy working that's all. It seems specifically geared for China only because they don't allow full Android in China in the first place. That was my point. I just don't see how this will get people on WP though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss