WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't feel sorry for her....she knows he was with me....and as far as I know she is his friends gf or was

Again, what does it matter? So she's either broken up with her bf and now with your ex. So what? The guy was a jerk. Deserves stuck in a hole, head first.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't feel sorry for her....she knows he was with me....and as far as I know she is his friends gf or was

to be honest its better to get the whole story instead of basing it off of the people who are telling you something that might not be true

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

to be honest its better to get the whole story instead of basing it off of the people who are telling you something that might not be true
To be honest, I broke up with him because I had to see a **** video of him and her on a bed doing stuff....and she was still with her bf who also happens to be my friend....anyways he is unbelievable....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

To be honest, I broke up with him because I had to see a **** video of him and her on a bed doing stuff....and she was still with her bf who also happens to be my friend....anyways he is unbelievable....

o.o.......I had a deja vu moment again........ I cant remember who told me story before ........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon