WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

...... either way you want to put it .....he either had sex to upset you .....or sex because hes mean ....both ways he cheated on you .....no way putting positive spin.....wait ....to see how a bad of a bf he is so you can look for a better one :D
I don't want a new one lol even if he is better....I'm hurt too much to give it another go

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Same. LOL! There's a few I watch even in the evening and on the weekend on other channels. :/

My oldest son went to culinary school and works in the business. Our family pipe dream is to have a sports bar type place with a good menu. I watch diners, drive-ins and dives and write down dishes that look good and might want to but on a menu one day. Then we try cooking them and adding our own touch. Plus I'm a sucker for the competition shows like iron chef and chopped.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My oldest son went to culinary school and works in the business. Our family pipe dream is to have a sports bar type place with a good menu. I watch diners, drive-ins and dives and write down dishes that look good and might want to but on a menu one day. Then we try cooking them and adding our own touch. Plus I'm a sucker for the competition shows like iron chef and chopped.

The big thing here in the UK currently is the Gastro Pub. There's even one with a Michelin star. http://www.thehandandflowers.co.uk/
It's about simple food done well.

Our desire is to have a B&B and have a good breakfast and rooms. Such an easy thing that many places fail at.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb