WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

exactly my point :sweaty:

I'm a nice person. Just don't **** me off or get on the wrong side of me. :p

Little story for you.

I was in London on Friday and my wife and I were on the bus heading to dinner. These two young (13-15) boys were on the bus, one was sitting behind us and the other was on the other side of the bus and they were chatting to each other. Anyway, the one behind us was constantly kicking at the chair, I think purposely now, and I politely asked him to stop. They jerk proceeded to tell me to go **** myself and made a threating gesture as if he was planning to hit me. I think the fact I didn't flinch and wasn't too shocked by his behaviour may have bothered him because the two went upstairs to the back of the bus. (I saw that in a cameras on the bus) I was fuming. I mean if there was ever a time I wanted to put someones head through a window, this was it.

Took me a while to calm down. The two got off at Piccadilly Circus, probably looking for trouble and we went on to Trafalgar Square. I found out over dinner my wife was fuming too.

They acted like they owned everything. They had definite attitude and were out to get into trouble. My wife had one opinion about why they acted like they did, they had a knife or gun on them and probably just returned from the middle east. (my wife has experience of this sort) My opinion is that they were the sons of some rich visitors and they were used to acting like they did. I have no doubt they had something on them though. Either way they both deserved a kick in the behind and more.

I didn't get into it with them because I need to be seen a good citizen. My wife commented that it wouldn't look good in the papers. Two young kids beaten to a pulp by an older man. Keep in mind I literally towered over them. They were easily 5-6" shorter than me. Not that size matters mind you.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm a nice person. Just don't **** me off or get on the wrong side of me. :p

Little story for you.

I was in London on Friday and my wife and I were on the bus heading to dinner. These two young (13-15) boys were on the bus, one was sitting behind us and the other was on the other side of the bus and they were chatting to each other. Anyway, the one behind us was constantly kicking at the chair, I think purposely now, and I politely asked him to stop. They jerk proceeded to tell me to go **** myself and made a threating gesture as if he was planning to hit me. I think the fact I didn't flinch and wasn't too shocked by his behaviour may have bothered him because the two went upstairs to the back of the bus. (I saw that in a cameras on the bus) I was fuming. I mean if there was ever a time I wanted to put someones head through a window, this was it.

Took me a while to calm down. The two got off at Piccadilly Circus, probably looking for trouble and we went on to Trafalgar Square. I found out over dinner my wife was fuming too.

They acted like they owned everything. They had definite attitude and were out to get into trouble. My wife had one opinion about why they acted like they did, they had a knife or gun on them and probably just returned from the middle east. (my wife has experience of this sort) My opinion is that they were the sons of some rich visitors and they were used to acting like they did. I have no doubt they had something on them though. Either way they both deserved a kick in the behind and more.

I didn't get into it with them because I need to be seen a good citizen. My wife commented that it wouldn't look good in the papers. Two young kids beaten to a pulp by an older man. Keep in mind I literally towered over them. They were easily 5-6" shorter than me. Not that size matters mind you.

:/ dang that's a good story ....but doesn't that prove my point that never get you as an enemy ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The lull before spring break. Also, women teachers don't get much respect I've noticed, espcially in IT.

I just thoughts that its just too hard ...... im leaning towards that because we are still 1 month and a half away but she respected here in the IT major

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786