WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just thoughts that its just too hard ...... im leaning towards that because we are still 1 month and a half away but she respected here in the IT major

Just so you know. There's lots of discrimination in the IT sector of women. It's not well documented but there is a growing body of reports about it. Not sure if you covered that in your ethics course or how about doing that for your research project?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I'd do anything for ya....I would go through all this pain....take a bullet straight to my brain....yes I would die for you....but you won't do the same

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Just so you know. There's lots of discrimination in the IT sector of women. It's not well documented but there is a growing body of reports about it. Not sure if you covered that in your ethics course or how about doing that for your research project?

it wasn't covered beacuse I guess it wasn't that important :/ and I could do that but since I already submitted my topic I would have to talk to my crime teacher

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Avril-Lavigne-Pictures-4.jpg
I'm more Avril Lavigne :p

is this her o.o?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I am too late for the dance course... what a stress. I blame the empty bottle of KOH and not the coffee break with a friend...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss