WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And I'm out ....going to crime class .....anf there are girls in my crime class with nice smelling lotion and perfume .....damn anyways yeah I'm out

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

umm s5 again all the gimmick features , or I should say features that I will hardly use , for instance why would I want to monitor my hear rate , I am not a hear patient , O.K they have implemented this feature but how accurate or good will it be ? will a normal phone user use it ... the camera still the same , no optical image stabilisation , must be familiar with nokia's re-focus app , they tried to copy the same by naming it selective focus , copy-cat :p
yes sahib these galaxy phones does have a great advantage , swap battery and add micro sd card , but trust me, flash storage is better when compared to SD card , they have more faster reading/writing speed , and I am happy with 32GB on my l920 :p
and lastly they said some ultra power saving mode , which will be activated when battery reaches 10 % , will turn of useless activity going in background , and will make the display black and white ,stating the phone will be in standby mode for 24 hours , this si similar to windows phone power saving mode , except black and white display ,yikes that would be horrible :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

They haven't even put better hardware than the competition into the S5. How terribly, terribly boring.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

you both keep on posting , make it till 39k tonight ;
it's 2:00A.M , night guys zzzzzzzzzzzzz ; have to attend morning classes \

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sahib and Nadia are on it again. The forum is very slow. And the Galaxy S5 is disappointingly boring. I get less and less why everybody buys Galaxy S phones...

All the more reason to buy a Nexus 5 instead of the GS5.
Did you manage to make some more potassium hydroxide? Miss my chemistry days.....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

All the more reason to buy a Nexus 5 instead of the GS5.
Did you manage to make some more potassium hydroxide? Miss my chemistry days.....

The Nexus 5 is a nice phone. I saw somebody using it today and thought about just randomly getting one. I'm just not impulsive enough ;-)

The hardest part was to find a stock of KOH in the lab ;-)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The Nexus 5 is a nice phone. I saw somebody using it today and thought about just randomly getting one. I'm just not impulsive enough ;-)

The hardest part was to find a stock of KOH in the lab ;-)

I think I am going to stick with Nexus 4 for now, the Nexus 5 is a bit out of my budget.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The Nexus 5 is really inexpensive in comparison. It's still very expensive under consideration that I don't really want a new phone right now.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

What would you do if Microsoft gave up? (However unlikely it is...)

Fair question. Had an android, not going back. Never had an idevice, that's not changing. I guess I'd ride WP until the bitter end when it was no longer supported. Then try tizen, Ubuntu or firefox if they had something out along those lines at that time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss