WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh and I did manage to tear down the HTC 8X I picked up as well. I now need parts to fix it up to pristine condition but my PayPal account is almost nil....waiting for payments.....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Looks like from all the hubbub the S5 is more of the same. Will look into it later. Seems like Samsung is getting bitten by the complacency bug like Apple, Nokia, HTC and RIM before them...

I think there's not much room for innovation left in the phone world. But I expected bigger numbers on the S5, the specs are nothing special in comparison to other high-end Android phones.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I am off to sleep now. Have a good night everybody!

Also, in addition to better specs I expected a nice design for the S5, not a worse one than before... it was already pretty bad.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I think there's not much room for innovation left in the phone world. But I expected bigger numbers on the S5, the specs are nothing special in comparison to other high-end Android phones.

I don't know, for some reason I am not warming up to an S5 and to pay $649 for this thing unlocked? I think I will continue to play in my $250 sandbox...not that I cannot afford it, I am a firm believer in the price/performance ratio and I think there are quite a few phones that surpass the iPhone 5S and Galaxy S5 when measured using that metric.....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

it's alcohol and it's forbidden in our religion/....and my country is an Islamic country....so it's forbidden in the country!

:/ strange beacasue I read countless bibles and so on and I just find it strange that one jesus turned water into wine for wedding and then when I think Pablo ( I think ) he was told to drink wine to help him ....im no way am I challenging it im just a little puzzled x.x

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

:/ strange beacasue I read countless bibles and so on and I just find it strange that one jesus turned water into wine for wedding and then when I think Pablo ( I think ) he was told to drink wine to help him ....im no way am I challenging it im just a little puzzled x.x

what wedding ? :O

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion