WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Still quite pleased with my Z Ultra. That's the thing to be weary of with Android...it is always an arms race overs specs and you never will have the most up to date model because it is obsolete the moment you buy it.

You just have to buy something you're willing to live with for a while. Let us see though how this newish hardware plays with WP.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Still quite pleased with my Z Ultra. That's the thing to be weary of with Android...it is always an arms race overs specs and you never will have the most up to date model because it is obsolete the moment you buy it.

You just have to buy something you're willing to live with for a while. Let us see though how this newish hardware plays with WP.

Glad you enjoy your Z Ultra, and happy of the decision you made!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I went and played with the Nokia Icon today. If there was a GSM version, I'd sell my 925, use it and my 8X as Co daily drivers. My only flaw with that phone is it is the same old Lumia audio quality. Until Nokia kicks that up a notch, my 8X will rule my commute. Otherwise, the Icon is dead on my sweatshop in terms of screen size to body ratio and weight. I'd rock a black one. Very good job by Nokia.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Got my Gray Lumia 822 in and for having a cracked screen, it is in amazing condition :) I'll post pics once it is sporting a shining new screen! Right now it is busy installing Lumia Black.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

As I expected....

The Philippines was a Nokia country. Everybody loved Nokia, except me perhaps as I'm an Ericsson fan, until Windows Phone...

Comments from local press, consumers and developers (I was at a developer gathering last night) shows the Nokia X is what they're waiting for. I think it's going to be a hit here. A lot have said they will "go back" to Nokia.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Yup. Loving it. Yes, it is pricey but Sony **** is always expensive. Still, got it as cheap as possible. I'm set with Android for a long while.

My friend was using HTC Butterfly but can't find love, so I told him to buy the Sony Xperia Z1 and he loves it. It will break his heart when I tell him there's a new Z2. He he.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My friend was using HTC Butterfly but can't find love, so I told him to buy the Sony Xperia Z1 and he loves it. It will break his heart when I tell him there's a new Z2. He he.

Dang ...such a heart breaker :p

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The butterfly was cool actually. Well, most people will say that anyone who bought a Z1 in the face of all these leaks when they were in a position to wait, well, screwed themselves. I agree with that. I hope your friend wasn't in that boat...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Amazing that we have hydrochloric acid in our stomach ....:eek: and it doesn't go though the lining of the stomach :eek:

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon