WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If there was a Nokia phone with current specs that worked on tmobile and had lte and had removable battery and 32gb + sd card slot ..that would replace my 822:3

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

By current specs, do you mean specs that are on the new 2014 hardware?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

By current specs, do you mean specs that are on the new 2014 hardware?

no current specs as in the current windows phone right now .... i don't ask for much ..i mean ...why would i need 4gb of ram and a quad or octa core on a phone >.> not even on a computer are octa cores used as much ..most people use dual cores gamers use quad cores and photo editing or movie editing need octa cores..... so yeah i only want a 32gb model of the 810 and im happy

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Do a lot of people have problems with Tapatalk API not working properly on the WPC app? I have to close and open the app to make the app work correctly for the forums section of the app. Very frustrating.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Do a lot of people have problems with Tapatalk API not working properly on the WPC app? I have to close and open the app to make the app work correctly for the forums section of the app. Very frustrating.
i do ...but only in bad connection areas like 1bar of 3g or anything 2g :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

no current specs as in the current windows phone right now .... i don't ask for much ..i mean ...why would i need 4gb of ram and a quad or octa core on a phone >.> not even on a computer are octa cores used as much ..most people use dual cores gamers use quad cores and photo editing or movie editing need octa cores..... so yeah i only want a 32gb model of the 810 and im happy

+1 since the 810 is still my daily driver. But I am ready for a slightly bigger screen though.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I never said 4GB of RAM.

But devices in this day of age need, if their screens or 4.8 inches or bigger, a 1080p screen. Now for any size WP8.1 device that is HIGH END, it needs at least 2GB RAM (plenty enough), an excellent camera, fast processor, and a good amount of storage.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

i can agree with that just a bigger screen but overall i would just want a 32gb model of it :) a bigger screen is bonus :D

Doesn't the 810/82x series have microSD? Use that. And in WP8.1, microSD can store your apps, music, etc. SD card management is much better in WP8.1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster