WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thanks for proving your point and ours:)

Well I always keep up to date with technology, IF I CAN. That being said, I spent my money towards the end of 2013, with the Surface Pro 2 and Xbox One. I couldn't buy another WP. If I could, I would. And since I've waited, I can wait a little longer for another Nokia flagship device to be announced globally and on AT&T, with high end specs like the new S800/801 chip, with a 5 inch screen. I'm glad that I still feel my 920 is new, and keeps getting better with updates, as it will help me wait a few more months without being all anxious that the phone I have is "outdated". I'm just like that, lol.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I always keep up to date with technology, IF I CAN. That being said, I spent my money towards the end of 2013, with the Surface Pro 2 and Xbox One. I couldn't buy another WP. If I could, I would. And since I've waited, I can wait a little longer for another Nokia flagship device to be announced globally and on AT&T, with high end specs like the new S800/801 chip, with a 5 inch screen. I'm glad that I still feel my 920 is new, and keeps getting better with updates, as it will help me wait a few more months without being all anxious that the phone I have is "outdated". I'm just like that, lol.
well i guess that is what is the difference between you and us :p you want be most best while 99 and i just like our things to work without stressing to have the best in tech

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Which is why I'm going to stay on AT&T, and not move to T-Mobile...

Actually, I've gone back to my old ways of separating the carrier from the OEM in terms of handling updates, and I couldn't he happier. I live in a dense metro area with good coverage. So from a price perspective, I'm on t-mobile. I don't like how they handled updates for Windows historically, so I have unlocked phones. Unless I'm going to Verizon, no way i buy another carrier branded phone. Plus I'm not settling for using other carriers phones just to get most of the features of the phone and have the carrier of origin cripple the key stuff. My 8X VZW model and my 810 were the last time I dealt with carrier phones on t-mo. No thanks

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

sahib you are on top poster list , finally you beat me , I was busy sleeping , and then some asphalt lol and by that time you are on 1 on the list :D ;

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6