WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Don't know whats happened but when i sign in via the website it says my Username is wrong, and when i click i forgot my password and type my email it says there are no accounts assiociated with my email, if it gets to the point where i cant sign in on the app, I'll have to create a new account...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't know whats happened but when i sign in via the website it says my Username is wrong, and when i click i forgot my password and type my email it says there are no accounts assiociated with my email, if it gets to the point where i cant sign in on the app, I'll have to create a new account...

it happens to me also ....it gets annoying

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Tech savvy people always want and try to get the latest shiz. People who love tech, but are fine with what they have, are tech enthusiasts.

so ...um always drooling over tech doesn't make me a tech enthusiast ...... always reading about phones ....and computers .... hmmmmmm I do wonder what I am XD

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Will do! :D although i have to go to my grandparents tonight, so tomorrow i tell you! tomorrow! ;D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Actually I'm okay without a removable battery, wireless charging is better IMO...

D: idk for me I just hate that batteries die and then you are eventually stuck with a phone that doesn't keep its charge but with a removable battery I can change it when it gets to that point like my 822 :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)