WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

so ...um always drooling over tech doesn't make me a tech enthusiast ...... always reading about phones ....and computers .... hmmmmmm I do wonder what I am XD

Please try to word your sentences with good grammar and easy to understand. Or does the power of tri-tip prevent this? :confused:

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I aam happy being a tech enthusiast by your definition :)

Glad I didn't make you angry! It seems Sahib is mad at me. I didn't mean it in a wrong way, just people who are "obsessed" with tech and keep buying (but try to not destroy their wallet) are more tech savvy, in terms of being "up to date".

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Glad I didn't make you angry! It seems Sahib is mad at me. I didn't mean it in a wrong way, just people who are "obsessed" with tech and keep buying (but try to not destroy their wallet) are more tech savvy, in terms of being "up to date".
o.o who said I was mad ?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
D: idk for me I just hate that batteries die and then you are eventually stuck with a phone that doesn't keep its charge but with a removable battery I can change it when it gets to that point like my 822 :p

Well because removable batteries aren't as high quality as non removable. Non removable don't require constant battery pulls, and don't require fresh batteries every 6 months. Exaggerating of course.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well because removable batteries aren't as high quality as non removable. Non removable don't require constant battery pulls, and don't require fresh batteries every 6 months. Exaggerating of course.

I don't buy into that though both are the same type of battery its just one has a heat sink on top of the battery

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I don't buy into that though both are the same type of battery its just one has a heat sink on top of the battery

I've ALWAYS had better experience with non removable batteries than removable ones. And as long as they are big, I am set and don't need to worry. In this day in age, we need at least 2500mAh in a high end device.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I am not in a situation where I can't buy an iPhone or for that matter any smartphone outright. I just don't think that the performance is worth the price IMO. I get my savviness kicks by learning to fix phones for instance or building Raspberry Pi devices...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've ALWAYS had better experience with non removable batteries than removable ones. And as long as they are big, I am set and don't need to worry. In this day in age, we need at least 2500mAh in a high end device.

well for me its not about how big the battery is but the fact that batteries lose their charge after a while and I like having the option of buying one

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well hes going to be in trouble later
rRSahVD.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster