WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

3.80 MB left :\ will miss this conversation :\ time to switch of the mobile internet and turn on my brain so I can study here lol

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I am a little sad how little new phones excite me. A few years ago I really wanted a new phone all the time, nowadays it's just slightly higher numbers and gimmicks.

Well, with the 4k generation of screens coming I hope I will be able to exchange mine soon for a good price. That's something gadget related I can look forward to ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I am a little sad how little new phones excite me. A few years ago I really wanted a new phone all the time, nowadays it's just slightly higher numbers and gimmicks.

Well, with the 4k generation of screens coming I hope I will be able to exchange mine soon for a good price. That's something gadget related I can look forward to ;-)

o.o whoa 4k.....dang..... well if the tech is there ... then go for it :D

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I am not in a situation where I can't buy an iPhone or for that matter any smartphone outright. I just don't think that the performance is worth the price IMO. I get my savviness kicks by learning to fix phones for instance or building Raspberry Pi devices...

Well in my defense, I didn't buy the 1520. I'm waiting for a GLOBAL and AT&T 5 inch Lumia that is high end.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss