WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

o.o whoa 4k.....dang..... well if the tech is there ... then go for it :D

I was referring to big screens, computer screens and TVs. 720p on 4.5 inches seems good enough for me. I have never directly compared it to higher resolutions.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was referring to big screens, computer screens and TVs. 720p on 4.5 inches seems good enough for me. I have never directly compared it to higher resolutions.
oh I misunderstood you I thought you were referring to 4k on your next smartphone

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I am a little sad how little new phones excite me. A few years ago I really wanted a new phone all the time, nowadays it's just slightly higher numbers and gimmicks.

Well, with the 4k generation of screens coming I hope I will be able to exchange mine soon for a good price. That's something gadget related I can look forward to ;-)

I would love a 4K tv however I am happy to buy a 1080p 3D tv from LG!

Look at the SONY tv's turn on at PC World there was one good tv that was similar to LG one I look at both prices which were the same expensive!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I have a ipad 3 which have a 2k resolution screen , apple claims it as RETINA display , I really don't see any difference in 1080p or this retina display on ipad , they look very similar to me , oh well my eyes actually cant tell the difference when I watch videos another Samsung tablet ; btw if a phone in future shipped with 2k/4k resolution , what will be the impact on battery life ? they need more powerful GPU to handle all the graphics on such high-resolution , apple failed in delivering for my ipad 3 , they claimed A5X (with 1 GB ram ) it has the same dual core processor found on ipad 2 and iPhone 4s but X here they stated as quad core graphics, which were not at powerful to handle the retina display resulting :- my ipad just lags here and there , so they decided to release ipad 4 with much more improved chipset and successor to A5X->A6X , I believe sd 805 will handle such resolution but what will be the benefit , Chregu , you are masters in science , will a 2K /4K resolution on small screen will damage our retina ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb