WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Purple really makes the device unique , will attract attention if using in public. Sd 800 oh I am jelly about this one , I want one device at least running sd 800 or 805(upcoming ) so I will wait , firstly I have to buy a new tablet and then a new phone , by the time I will se what wp8.1 brings for my l920 , if I am satisfied with the performance , I will keep my 920 , else time for a new phone ;) Mia how well are games running on this one ? I love playing asphalt 8 , hows the battery life on heavy usage and moderate usage , I don't want to search on internet , waiting for your in-depth review :D

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

From my Z1 gaming is excellent no issues what so ever the Snapdragon 800 is a beast!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

What you think of the Ultra?

Your review is excellent!

Personally I would love to have one just to go between my phone 710 and my Surface 2!

I'm waiting for the Z2 ultra, so it will knock the price down on the z ultra.

I will properly going to get the Z2 after I read some reviews.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Still too early to move. I want to see what WP8.1 comes out with. However I will say that the yellow tint on my LCD screen is starting to upset me though.

I would be going crazy staring at that yellow tint!

I want to see if SONY make a WP device and if they don't the Z2 will properly will be slightly cheaper.

I will definitely get a low to mid range WP8.1 device anyway.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think it's because he used flash in the pictures. That tends to over brighten colours sometimes.

Nope. No flash on the 8X. I've got no curtains in my living room, so it is always that bright during daylight. Surprisingly, the 920 handles the lighting in my living room when it is bright like this pretty well...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Purple really makes the device unique , will attract attention if using in public. Sd 800 oh I am jelly about this one , I want one device at least running sd 800 or 805(upcoming ) so I will wait , firstly I have to buy a new tablet and then a new phone , by the time I will se what wp8.1 brings for my l920 , if I am satisfied with the performance , I will keep my 920 , else time for a new phone ;) Mia how well are games running on this one ? I love playing asphalt 8 , hows the battery life on heavy usage and moderate usage , I don't want to search on internet , waiting for your in-depth review :D

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

The reviews are accurate. Handles heavy games smoothly. Because I don't use the GSM radio, I've charged it 3 times since I got it a week ago. It'll get you through a day easy with moderate use. One day I'll use it as a phone and get back to you on this one...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nope. No flash on the 8X. I've got no curtains in my living room, so it is always that bright during daylight. Surprisingly, the 920 handles the lighting in my living room when it is bright like this pretty well...

Most of the pictures look like you had the flash on, that's why I thought of it! Wow, that's pretty bright! Nice chair by the way. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I would be going crazy staring at that yellow tint!

I want to see if SONY make a WP device and if they don't the Z2 will properly will be slightly cheaper.

I will definitely get a low to mid range WP8.1 device anyway.

The tint is around the edges of the screen and it appears to be getting worse. :/ Mostly notable when I have a white background.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Your review is excellent!

Personally I would love to have one just to go between my phone 710 and my Surface 2!

I'm waiting for the Z2 ultra, so it will knock the price down on the z ultra.

I will properly going to get the Z2 after I read some reviews.

Well, I think Sony may get the 805 chip in its Z Ultra 2 and that is worth waiting for. The may not put a flash in it, that's ok. Otherwise, the Z Ultra is a great in between device. Get the C6833 - that's the one I have, with the good LTE bands...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Most of the pictures look like you had the flash on, that's why I thought of it! Wow, that's pretty bright! Nice chair by the way. :)

Thank my mom for that. She got both arm chairs reupholstered for me as a 1st apartment present...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Good review on your phone Mia and that's a big phone ._. I thought it was smaller :p

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb