WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

the rules to this thread ...
1)read posts with Sahibs avatar if there is at least one avatar on the previous or following post, and not more than two of his avatars together
Or just ignore it altogether when you see Sahib and Nadia

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Off to the meeting folks, will be checking in periodically throughout the day, only 6 meetings so far for today:)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I did have pretty large calve muscles when I was younger from all the bike riding I did. They're still pretty good.

The condition I have is Plantar fasciitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Basically my calf muscle is pulling my foot muscle causing pain.
You should take rest! If you keep stressing your foot your gonna end up in a hospital again! And maybe buy some comfortable shoes!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

nono �� I was referring to Achilles that one half immortal guy that could only be killed if anyone hits his Achilles

Yes I know who it is. :p It's his weak point and based on Greek mythology or what people considered religion back then.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You should take rest! If you keep stressing your foot your gonna end up in a hospital again! And maybe buy some comfortable shoes!

I guessed what he had .....i know itus is the inflammation of something planter has to do with the foot or something like that

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

LOL! I didn't end up in the hospital, I went there for an appointment. :p

Part of the 'cure' for this is stretching, lots of it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I guessed what he had .....i know itus is the inflammation of something planter has to do with the foot or something like that

It's not inflamation. It's the muscle being pulled over the heel and turning to bone due to the tighteninig of the calf muscle.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo