WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Actually Nikes at the moment. I also have Sketchers for the weekend. However, neither are perfect.
That's why I'm recommending hush puppies....they are comfy....my dad has an extra bone somewhere on his heel....which makes it harder for him to walk or drive....and the doctor asked him to get a pair of hush puppies....and he doesn't have problem now!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's why I'm recommending hush puppies....they are comfy....my dad has an extra bone somewhere on his heel....which makes it harder for him to walk or drive....and the doctor asked him to get a pair of hush puppies....and he doesn't have problem now!

I looked at them but there's nothing too fashionable. :p I may be a bit older but I want to look good. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

that's a pair of shoes 😲 I never heard of them

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I looked at them but there's nothing too fashionable. :p I may be a bit older but I want to look good. :p
I've around 7-8 pairs of converse....they hurt me loads but I love them! :p and a pair of nike and a pair of heels worn them once or twice and i couldn't lift my legs for two days

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaviSmalle