WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've around 7-8 pairs of converse....they hurt me loads but I love them! :p and a pair of nike and a pair of heels worn them once or twice and i couldn't lift my legs for two days

I have 3 pairs of chucks, 1 pair of vans ! But I look chucks better

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah that's it

Because of all this talk of torture I went looking on Google to see of other stretching tortures but only came up with some scary stuff in stead. Man humans did some nasty stuff to each other in the medieval period.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Because of all this talk of torture I went looking on Google to see of other stretching tortures but only came up with some scary stuff in stead. Man humans did some nasty stuff to each other in the medieval period.

O.O well I can think of some .....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

O.O well I can think of some .....

How does the idea of sawing someone in half sound? As in starting from the groin area and going towards the head. Then hanging that person upside down so that they stay conscious longer? That's some twisted ****.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

How does the idea of sawing someone in half sound? As in starting from the groin area and going towards the head. Then hanging that person upside down so that they stay conscious longer? That's some twisted ****.

wtf !!!?!? .that's some twisted type of torcher, and not to mention painful

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Should stop imagining.....should stop myself from picturing

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140225_0006.png
    wp_ss_20140225_0006.png
    517.8 KB · Views: 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos