WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What does? Out of nowhere, Nadia has an ephiany and must share it.
I was just thinking of some movie in which a girl is stabbed by the knife and her guts are removed....and then she is impaled....I don't remember which movie though....she was alive the whole time :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well it's similar to the rack but different. There is a torture called 'breaking on the wheel' where they tie a person to a wheel and break all your joints then put the wheel on the top of a pole so the birds can get to them.

o.o I never heard of that one ......

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was just thinking of some movie in which a girl is stabbed by the knife and her guts are removed....and then she is impaled....I don't remember which movie though....she was alive the whole time :/

>.< that movie seems scary ....very scary D:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sounds like a good movie... :/ obviously some horror flick. I don't watch horror movies personally. I think there's enough cruelty in the world with out adding to it. I'm not entirely sure what the purpose of a horror flick is but I'm sure there's some psychological thing to it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

this is doggy love :p
ZG4Rs1Q.jpg

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Sounds like a good movie... :/ obviously some horror flick. I don't watch horror movies personally. I think there's enough cruelty in the world with out adding to it. I'm not entirely sure what the purpose of a horror flick is but I'm sure there's some psychological thing to it.
I love paranormal stuff....but I get scared of the dark very much!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm trying to sort out if it's cheaper to drive from Oslo to Bergen or take the train. I think the train would be relaxing and beautiful, though I'm sure the car drive would offer plenty of places to stop.

Hmmm.... decisions decisions....

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
WPC 40K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I been enjoying it for months now.

How I knew you would make a comment like that...and you don't seem the type of person to do twitch streaming anyways.

Don't blame them for the delay Twitch have to be synchronized with the Xbox One HyperV running Windows OS, and Xbox OS. Not the same as the PS4. Also, it appears to be a more full-featured stream experience than what is currently offered on the PS4.

But the YouTube app for the PS4 comes March 11th also, right? :wink:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

No more 8AM meetings with Ireland for the rest of the week! Woot!
We got alignment on the drawing today, phew!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I love paranormal stuff....but I get scared of the dark very much!

The dark doesn't bother me at all. I don't believe in ghosts either. But being an animal I can't help but get jumpy at sounds like everyone else. :p It's a natural reaction.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The dark doesn't bother me at all. I don't believe in ghosts either. But being an animal I can't help but get jumpy at sounds like everyone else. :p It's a natural reaction.

I hate the sensation of thinking something is over my shoulder

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb