WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

يا عزيزى اسمعيني.....i really don't wanna see you cry....mujhko samjho dil pe mat lo....don't wanna see another tear in your eye....baby break away let him go...I don't know what he's done to you....but I know that you gotta move on....girl your love is blind

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

يا عزيزى اسمعيني.....i really don't wanna see you cry....mujhko samjho dil pe mat lo....don't wanna see another tear in your eye....baby break away let him go...I don't know what he's done to you....but I know that you gotta move on....girl your love is blind
that reminds me of a song by taj Jackson

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Reminds me of a song
I don't wanna fall asleep....'Cause I don't know if I'll get up....And I don't wanna cause a scene....But I'm dying without your love....Begging to hear your voice....Tell me you love me too....'Cause I'd rather just be alone....If I know that I can't have you...!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Reminds me of a song
I don't wanna fall asleep....'Cause I don't know if I'll get up....And I don't wanna cause a scene....But I'm dying without your love....Begging to hear your voice....Tell me you love me too....'Cause I'd rather just be alone....If I know that I can't have you...!!

you know a lot of songs... more than me ...is music your bf ;P

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte