WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

so we are almost at 40k again, how much have I missed lol?

Oooohhhh ummm yeah you missed quite alot :p but it was just me and Nadia talking and Mia and Bp and jobs taking about phones ...rue talking about torcher and snowflake talking about how he messed up with experiment oh and rue has planter flaciotous or something that I can't spell

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Oooohhhh ummm yeah you missed quite alot :p but it was just me and Nadia talking and Mia and Bp and jobs taking about phones ...rue talking about torcher and snowflake talking about how he messed up with experiment oh and rue has planter flaciotous or something that I can't spell

ebil Nadia is hiding somewhere and ebil Sahib has a crush on ebil Miley!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Well I can ignore myself to stay a Little bit here besides how else will I show that you are wanted :p

I guess I understand it now....you should go eat or else you'll lose your weight :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I guess I understand it now....you should go eat or else you'll lose your weight :p

Nah :p I know I won't lose it ...besides I would always wait for my ex to come from school everyday for 4 hrs before I could eat so I could eat with her so an hr is nothin :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Nah :p I know I won't lose it ...besides I would always wait for my ex to come from school everyday for 4 hrs before I could eat so I could eat with her so an hr is nothin :p

please go eat :) for my sake :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb