WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LOL! We have new 'super' posters....

How's the business going? Up and running or still in concept?

Almost there. Business plan is complete, found a perfect property to rent in my town, design drawings for all the machines are all done, got flyers and posters on order. Built up a bigger online gaming profile, youtube and twitch.tv channels are ready Just waiting on easter weekend when im off to a show. If I can get enough orders for machines then I wont have to go cap in hand to the bank and council for as much money to start up.

Hows things going with you?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Almost there. Business plan is complete, found a perfect property to rent in my town, design drawings for all the machines are all done, got flyers and posters on order. Built up a bigger online gaming profile, youtube and twitch.tv channels are ready Just waiting on easter weekend when im off to a show. If I can get enough orders for machines then I wont have to go cap in hand to the bank and council for as much money to start up.

Hows things going with you?

That sounds great! I wish you all the best with that and you'll have to provide links when you got everything going.

Not much new really. I had a couple of health things to take care of, nothing serious, just pain mostly. Going on a few trips this year. My wife's business has been up and down but there appears to be some potential for some more stable income. Haven't got enough details yet to know. But all good though. :)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

That sounds great! I wish you all the best with that and you'll have to provide links when you got everything going.

Not much new really. I had a couple of health things to take care of, nothing serious, just pain mostly. Going on a few trips this year. My wife's business has been up and down but there appears to be some potential for some more stable income. Haven't got enough details yet to know. But all good though. :)

Thanks and I will of course not forget where it all started and keep you all informed.

Well hope you've got yourself all sorted out now. Where are you planning on going? Think any trips for me are on hold for the immediate future can see a long hard few years of work ahead but im going to love it. Well that's true of any business I guess, as long as it pays the bills and she enjoys it that's all that matters.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks and I will of course not forget where it all started and keep you all informed.

Well hope you've got yourself all sorted out now. Where are you planning on going? Think any trips for me are on hold for the immediate future can see a long hard few years of work ahead but im going to love it. Well that's true of any business I guess, as long as it pays the bills and she enjoys it that's all that matters.

I'm as sorted as I can be. The operations are options so I'm just going to live with it. I plan to do some exercise and physio to help of course. :)

So far our plans are - Marrakesh in March, Ghent in April, Prague in June and it's looking like Norway in August. No idea about xmas yet. :p

When running a business there's always one thing to think about besides the money and work. Take time for yourself. It's easy to get lost in your business. I do know that the first two years are always interesting but think about getting help when you're able. :)

Yeah business is always a up and down situation. It's been two years for my wife trying different options. I'm hoping this new opportunity is good.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Now I get it. Everything is so clear now. I just had an epiphany. Eureka!

Sahib writes so many short posts, because if he would write a long and elaborate post, this little man in the signature wouldn't look at the avatar but just at the side of the screen. He's limited by the viewing area of the little guy there. Why didn't I see this earlier?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Now I get it. Everything is so clear now. I just had an epiphany. Eureka!

Sahib writes so many short posts, because if he would write a long and elaborate post, this little man in the signature wouldn't look at the avatar but just at the side of the screen. He's limited by the viewing area of the little guy there. Why didn't I see this earlier?!
that is very elaborate😉 ......but I don't always write short posts I can write long and thought out posts if I wanted too but its no fun

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett