WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You're Australian, you don't have to go to school. You just have to become another Crocodile Dundee.

Damn, so i have to move to the northern territory, live in the outback for 10-15 years, move to America start a new life there, then come back?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Damn, so i have to move to the northern territory, live in the outback for 10-15 years, move to America start a new life there, then come back?

If I recall it correctly, he didn't even have to read once :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Noooooo, stupid Windows Phone. A friend just sent me an address over Whatsapp. Unfortunately that opens Bing maps, and Bing maps is like a children's drawing in Switzerland. I need Google maps that doesn't only have Street View but also Air View and high resolution top view images. :-(

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Noooooo, stupid Windows Phone. A friend just sent me an address over Whatsapp. Unfortunately that opens Bing maps, and Bing maps is like a children's drawing in Switzerland. I need Google maps that doesn't only have Street View but also Air View and high resolution top view images. :-(

here maps? :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

here maps? :/

In comparison to Google maps? It's still pretty crappy. Might be okay for driving though, I don't know. It still wouldn't solve the problem of Whatsapp opening the address in Bing maps ;-)

I just asked for the address.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

In a crappy and horrible mood. I'm also really restless.

Must be something in the air, MSFTisMIA wasn't 100% today, LMZR needs convincing to go to school, you are in a bad mood, BigP rarely posts here anymore......things are going downhill pretty fast. The only thing rock solid is Nadia and Sahib's whatever you want to call it!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Must be something in the air, MSFTisMIA wasn't 100% today, LMZR needs convincing to go to school, you are in a bad mood, BigP rarely posts here anymore......things are going downhill pretty fast. The only thing rock solid is Nadia and Sahib's whatever you want to call it!

:( it happens I guess.... also RUE isn't at his best, snowflake is his same old self and You are too :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

whatever!! lol =)))))))))

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I have to admit, I checked Microsoft Exchange integration on Android. It seems to be pretty good...

Well, I better go to bed now. Have a good night everybody.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786