WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

NOOOOO don't leave to android :( .....

It's just that today I realized at the same time again how terrible Bing search and Bing maps is in Switzerland. And I don't see anything to happen regarding this, all the Bing related news are only concerning the US.

With Google this wouldn't even be a topic to discuss, as their services are just brilliant here.

However as I won't buy a new phone right now, it's just my brain overthinking things. Don't worry, I'll keep my 8X for another few months (except if it breaks, then I'd go probably for a Nexus 5 or a Lumia 925 at the moment).

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

It's just that today I realized at the same time again how terrible Bing search and Bing maps is in Switzerland. And I don't see anything to happen regarding this, all the Bing related news are only concerning the US.

With Google this wouldn't even be a topic to discuss, as their services are just brilliant here.

However as I won't buy a new phone right now, it's just my brain overthinking things. Don't worry, I'll keep my 8X for another few months (except if it breaks, then I'd go probably for a Nexus 5 or a Lumia 925 at the moment).

*cough* SONY XPERIA Z2 *cough*

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

While I don't blame you that Google works for you ....if it works then by all means go get something that works for you ...but remember .....the reason why MSFT is better is because MSFT services are in every devices unlike apple or Google for that matter

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

*cough* SONY XPERIA Z2 *cough*

It's a Sony, my brain has never even considered thinking about the possibility of buying this phone. No kidding, there is just not a spark of interest, even though I am certain it's a great device.

And anyway, it would be too expensive for a simple replacement.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Must be something in the air, MSFTisMIA wasn't 100% today, LMZR needs convincing to go to school, you are in a bad mood, BigP rarely posts here anymore......things are going downhill pretty fast. The only thing rock solid is Nadia and Sahib's whatever you want to call it!

I'm doing ok if that's any consolation. :p Just heading to bed. Night.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

While I don't blame you that Google works for you ....if it works then by all means go get something that works for you ...but remember .....the reason why MSFT is better is because MSFT services are in every devices unlike apple or Google for that matter

I don't get the point, in my view that makes it even easier to switch platforms?

Well anyway, I am off yo sleep. Good night.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb