WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Glenmore Vinoya

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

@nadia my dad worked in riyadh in the 1980s. how is it out there? how did you hurt your leg and are you that prone to accidents?? hehe :grin:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

it's better now :) after all that hype..!! it hurts but maybe I'm getting used to the pain....but my thumb hurts now :( it came in between a door

and you are still able to type :0 , btw how's your colg going ? , you didn't gave me notes I asked you :p , I really need some , have a test on 22nd march :(

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

@nadia my dad worked in riyadh in the 1980s. how is it out there? how did you hurt your leg and are you that prone to accidents?? hehe :grin:

wow! seriously? Where did he work at? it's the same old Riyadh :) I'm very prone to accidents....I hurt myself almost everyday :) a car ran over my foot :straight:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

and you are still able to type :0 , btw how's your colg going ? , you didn't gave me notes I asked you :p , I really need some , have a test on 22nd march :(

i'm using my laptop so that i don't type with my thumb :) I said you right? I'm detained? :/ notes on what? tell me I'll email you

Glenmore Vinoya

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site

@nadia, I don't know who he worked for, that was the 80s and I was about 7-8 years old then. he worked on a construction company as a buyer/contractor. he said that's the place he lost his hairs on top of his head. lol. well sorry about your foot but glad it's healing well. try to wrap your self in bubble wrap??? jk! :grin:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

@nadia, I don't know who he worked for, that was the 80s and I was about 7-8 years old then. he worked on a construction company as a buyer/contractor. he said that's the place he lost his hairs on top of his head. lol. well sorry about your foot but glad it's healing well. try to wrap your self in bubble wrap??? jk! :grin:

uhhh ok that's long time ago.....things have changed very much then....huge buildings and stuff....lol too much of work? you know I would wrap myself in bubble wrap but then I'd just become more irresistible :p

Glenmore Vinoya

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site

@nadia hmmm that weird situation when you had to retype what you tried to post and didn't.

awkward as it is, i was saying that bubble wrap is irresistible. once you pop one, you can't stop.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

@nadia hmmm that weird situation when you had to retype what you tried to post and didn't.

awkward as it is, i was saying that bubble wrap is irresistible. once you pop one, you can't stop.
There's the restore saved content button in the bottom left corner :) if you're through laptop :p
And i meant...my friends used to say I'm irresistible because I'm too friendly....bubble wrap would make me more irresistible.... :p

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I and advised you to re0join the colg , or try another one ;) what about H.M ? umm wohi c++ ke :p

I'm never stepping in India again :( c++ mein kaunse topics?

Guys, sorry, but you can't speak anything other than english on the forums and blog. Really sorry, but there was a rule about that a bit ago. Sorry. :crying:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte