WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

umm I just need to learn basic commands , since we have introduction to SQL in syllabus
create table , drop table , select , etc. :p

Pretty simple-

Play god: CREATE, ALTER, DROP

Sahib + Nadia on a date: Nadia SELECT a dress, try it (INSERT), change a different dress (UPDATE), likes it so Sahib DELETE money from wallet

Act as foreign affairs: GRANT a passport, DENY travel, REVOKE passport

My girl friends told me their boy friends like to BEGIN TRANsaction, but not COMMIT TRANsaction when they get pregnant, and want to ROLLBACK TRAN and run away.

:winktongue:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Pretty simple-

Play god: CREATE, ALTER, DROP

Sahib + Nadia on a date: Nadia SELECT a dress, try it (INSERT), change a different dress (UPDATE), likes it so Sahib DELETE money from wallet

Act as foreign affairs: GRANT a passport, DENY travel, REVOKE passport

My girl friends told me their boy friends like to BEGIN TRANsaction, but not COMMIT TRANsaction when they get pregnant, and want to ROLLBACK TRAN and run away.

:winktongue:
Wow! You could have. Said we went shopping :p and sahib bought me a dress....but noooooooooo! You wanna send us to a date

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well looks like Nadia was busy :) she seems in better mood than when she first joined :p

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Since South Park: Stick of Truth isn't coming to the new consoles, I pre-ordered it on stream for my SP2. Let's hope it will last me a little while until TITANFALL comes out!

STANDBY FOR TITANFALL!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Wow! You could have. Said we went shopping :p and sahib bought me a dress....but noooooooooo! You wanna send us to a date

I guess everyone thinks we are a couple ....yeah a couple of ebil people taking over ! now if we have more ebil members it would be a group of ebil!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999