WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The point is that while you say Google are good where you are.... but when you want to switch platforms you will run into more trouble because Google services aren't everywhere unlike MSFT services you can find them in IOS,andriod ,wp,blackberry.

The services of Microsoft I use: Skydrive (Onedrive), Microsoft Exchange

The services of Google I use: Google Search, Google Maps

I can easily switch from WP to Android, as I understand that the Skydrive and Exchange solutions on Android are quite good. I can even more easily switch to Android, as Google Search and Google Maps are perfectly implemented. As I use Microsoft Exchange, I wouldn't even have to feed Google with all my data.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think I should go to the grocery store and check all kinds of cheese

I think you don't get my point. In the US, they sell a product called Swiss Cheese. It has nothing to do with Switzerland and it is produced in the US. It's also pretty disgusting. Of course you can buy cheese imported from Switzerland, that's not what I am talking about.

I also don't say that the Americans can't produce good cheese. It's all about the product called Swiss Cheese.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think you don't get my point. In the US, they sell a product called Swiss Cheese. It has nothing to do with Switzerland and it is produced in the US. It's also pretty disgusting. Of course you can buy cheese imported from Switzerland, that's not what I am talking about.

I also don't say that the Americans can't produce good cheese. It's all about the product called Swiss Cheese.

Didn't we have a whole discussion about cheese a while back? There is cheese we have here called 'Swiss' cheese as well. But in reality isn't just emmental cheese? Of course the cheese produced in the US is probably a horrible substitute. :p

Swiss cheese - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Didn't we have a whole discussion about cheese a while back? There is cheese we have here called 'Swiss' cheese as well. But in reality isn't just emmental cheese? Of course the cheese produced in the US is probably a horrible substitute. :p

Swiss cheese - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Emmental cheese is pretty much the most boring cheese you can think of anyway. So it's a copy of the most boring Swiss cheese. No wonder it's not good ;-)

Yeah, we had the discussion. We move in circles. We move in circles... I still rather discuss Swiss cheese again, than reading 30 pages of conversations between Nadia and Sahib ;-)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Emmental cheese is pretty much the most boring cheese you can think of anyway. So it's a copy of the most boring Swiss cheese. No wonder it's not good ;-)

Yeah, we had the discussion. We move in circles. We move in circles... I still rather discuss Swiss cheese again, than reading 30 pages of conversations between Nadia and Sahib ;-)

Me too

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm glad their having fun with each other but it's sort of like a lot of boring dialog in a book. :p It doesn't add anything to the story. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just looked up the Nexus 5 and it's even cheaper than before now. Don't tempt me brain, don't tempt me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium