WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have that feeling all the time. Gets worse as you get older.
Well, that says a lot.

I honestly don't know how to resolve this, and I can't really rely on the internet either.
(As TwitchPlaysPokemon shows, quite a lot of stuff on the internet is white noise.)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I have that feeling all the time. Gets worse as you get older.
Well, that says a lot.

I honestly don't know how to resolve this, and I can't really rely on the internet either.
(As TwitchPlaysPokemon shows, quite a lot of stuff on the internet is white noise.)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I am pretty happy with where I am, I have done so much in my life and I have probably a lot of time to do things ahead. At least I hope so, or at least I wish I do... now I feel a little worried and down, thank you.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I just want a hot tub and a 3D tv on a private island next to Richard Branson island so we can play tennis together!

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

I am pretty happy with where I am, I have done so much in my life and I have probably a lot of time to do things ahead. At least I hope so, or at least I wish I do... now I feel a little worried and down, thank you.

Don't be disappointed, everyone wants to do plenty of stuffs in life some gets completed others remain incomplete.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have everything I could wish for at the moment. I'd like to travel though, that's about it.

Plenty of time to travel. :) Also depends where I guess. There's places I'd like to go but won't due to safety concerns.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo