WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I got bored with Nokia Mix Radio, not enough music selection and repetitive. So now I'm listening to NIN.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Now I know how you guys feel when me and Sahib keep on posting :O

Just to be clear on that. I have no issues you two having you're talks. Just for the rest of us it's somewhat dull. :p Most of us skip over all the pages you and Sahib talk on for the most part because we just don't have that much time. I skim occasionally but I usually give up. :p

Unfortunately, in amongst all that is sometimes some other interesting stuff and we miss it because it's sort of overwhelming to go through all the pages to find the bits that we may find interesting.

We're also unclear if there's a courtship going on or is it just two people talking... very confusing. o_O

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Forget weed ....there is a guy who smells like cat or dog **** and I can't stand it >.> do people forget hygiene. Sure I'll.understand it happened but come on

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Just to be clear on that. I have no issues you two having you're talks. Just for the rest of us it's somewhat dull. :p Most of us skip over all the pages you and Sahib talk on for the most part because we just don't have that much time. I skim occasionally but I usually give up. :p

Unfortunately, in amongst all that is sometimes some other interesting stuff and we miss it because it's sort of overwhelming to go through all the pages to find the bits that we may find interesting.

We're also unclear if there's a courtship going on or is it just two people talking... very confusing. o_O

its just 2 people talking 😇

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What's a courtship? My brain think it's like a court trial, but that doesn't really fit into the context...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What's a courtship? My brain think it's like a court trial, but that doesn't really fit into the context...

It's somewhat of an old fashion term for what most people call dating these days. It's still used though as a way of saying 'two people getting to know one another in a manner that usually turns into a relationship'. Courtships in the old days usually were drawn out things. Usually lasting months to even years.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

its just 2 people talking ��

I can never see those smileys on the web. So I never know what you have used. :/

Also I see bits of flirting so that's where I get confused and other things that gives other impressions. Might be my age and seeing things differently.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's somewhat of an old fashion term for what most people call dating these days. It's still used though as a way of saying 'two people getting to know one another in a manner that usually turns into a relationship'. Courtships in the old days usually were drawn out things. Usually lasting months to even years.

I still believe in that 😃 I get to know the person for months before I even call that person a friend now if it was a girl .....it still applies !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I can never see those smileys on the web. So I never know what you have used. :/

Also I see bits of flirting so that's where I get confused and other things that gives other impressions. Might be my age and seeing things differently.

idk I'm oblivious to this ...... I didn't know my ex liked me she had to strait out tell me ...so it could be what you think or not idk ..you're the.married one her you would know :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss