WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

idk I'm oblivious to this ...... I didn't know my ex liked me she had to strait out tell me ...so it could be what you think or not idk ..you're the.married one her you would know :p

Don't need to be married to know this stuff, just experienced and the right mind. But like I said, reading on a computer it can be difficult to know.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't need to be married to know this stuff, just experienced and the right mind. But like I said, reading on a computer it can be difficult to know.

we are just being friendly ....i think that is all what we needed, she came from a bad relationship and I came from a relationship that I don't know what or how it ended and I'm guessing we just wanted someone to talk to. But this is all assumption on my part :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Lol hahaha which is even more bugging

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140227_0003.png
    wp_ss_20140227_0003.png
    679.2 KB · Views: 2

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

we are just being friendly ....i think that is all what we needed, she came from a bad relationship and I came from a relationship that I don't know what or how it ended and I'm guessing we just wanted someone to talk to. But this is all assumption on my part :p

Well, speaking as a person who met his significant other on the internet, when the two of us were living in different countries, I can say it can be complicated. The good thing for the two of you, if there is anything going on, is that you're both young and it's a lot easier at this stage of life to do these things than later. We had a hell of time sorting things out. We did eventually but it wasn't easy and very stressful.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Well, speaking as a person who met his significant other on the internet, when the two of us were living in different countries, I can say it can be complicated. The good thing for the two of you, if there is anything going on, is that you're both young and it's a lot easier at this stage of life to do these things than later. We had a hell of time sorting things out. We did eventually but it wasn't easy and very stressful.
Wow! I had a friend from Europe who is an Indian....and a model for Abercrombie & Fitch! He left everything and came to Saudi Arabia for his gf...and she dumped him :O weird

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I knew my girlfriend for around 3 months before things started to get more serious, then we moved pretty fast into an advanced dating phase, and it took another three months including some complications until we came together.

Just writing this because it somehow fits the topic, not really contributing ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

easier probably, complicated nope , I'm like MSFT stating over and she said she doesn't want a person because well her past relationship and as for me if I can't figure what I did wrong or if I didn't do anything wrong I can't have one
And on a funny note when you said a hell of a time I thought of the green goblin in Spiderman :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Wow! I had a friend from Europe who is an Indian....and a model for Abercrombie & Fitch! He left everything and came to Saudi Arabia for his gf...and she dumped him :O weird

Happens. When my wife and I met online it wasn't a dating site or anything. More like what this thread is, something called Yahoo Groups. We 'dated' online for 7 months we met in real life, spent a month together then two months later I moved to Australia. It's now 10 years later.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

easier probably, complicated nope , I'm like MSFT stating over and she said she doesn't want a person because well her past relationship and as for me if I can't figure what I did wrong or if I didn't do anything wrong I can't have one
And on a funny note when you said a hell of a time I thought of the green goblin in Spiderman :p

You're grammar is getting worse. :p I have trouble following what you type sometimes. :p Short form sentences are confusing. :/

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Well me and my ex met through facebook...we were of the same school though but we had different buildings..2 km apart lol...so we didn't meet until 2 years later and now it's 6 years :O

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well me and my ex met through facebook...we were of the same school though but we had different buildings..2 km apart lol...so we didn't meet until 2 years later and now it's 6 years :O

Amazing how time flies. I guess Facebook replaced things like Yahoo Groups.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I didn't meet my girlfriend online. Might be that the only "social network" I use is this thread ;-)

Everything else goes over phone number or email address directly.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Really? I thought closed years ago. I could be wrong though. I stopped paying attention to it after I moved to Australia.

I'll correct myself. It's still going. Here in the UK anyway. I'm assuming it's different now though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I didn't meet my girlfriend online. Might be that the only "social network" I use is this thread ;-)

Everything else goes over phone number or email address directly.

I wasn't looking for anyone at the time, honest. I think she was though. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss