WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I didn't meet my girlfriend online. Might be that the only "social network" I use is this thread ;-)

Everything else goes over phone number or email address directly.
wow!! well I've never used email to contact anyone yet! :|

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You're grammar is getting worse. :p I have trouble following what you type sometimes. :p Short form sentences are confusing. :/

I blame the lack of hitting the commas and periods ! But I try not to say much, words never come out like how I think I'm my mind

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I use email all the time. :p It's still a business tool. In my company where most social networks are discouraged (except LinkedIn) it's the only way to communicate outside the company aside from the phone.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What I wanted to say is that I usually get a phone number or an email address in person, and then contact a person. I don't contact people without speaking to them first if it's something personal.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't like cinnamon pop tarts a lot ...I like strawberry better, but that's is all they had >.<

Yuck. Pop Tarts... sugary sweet things with very little nutritional value. :/

I haven't had them for years and my sweet tooth has calmed down significantly. I don't think most people in North America realise how much sugar is in everything. Including the bread and buns.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What I wanted to say is that I usually get a phone number or an email address in person, and then contact a person. I don't contact people without speaking to them first if it's something personal.

We had a webcam chats. There was nothing 'blind' about our meeting in person. Still, nothing is better than real life though. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I would like to think that is a given , sadly if its personal they say it any ways o.o and even in front of other people

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

But I would to know what and why I do this:p I just end up listening t music to focus or just have a blank mind about everything minus the thing at hand

It's about fixing your language skills silly. That's what I was saying. Poetry would do that. :p Just because it's poetry doesn't mean it needs to be good but it allows you to explore language and metaphor.

Either that or take up reading some good books.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yuck. Pop Tarts... sugary sweet things with very little nutritional value. :/

I haven't had them for years and my sweet tooth has calmed down significantly. I don't think most people in North America realise how much sugar is in everything. Including the bread and buns.
Hence I taking nutrition but the pop tarts are not bad to eat they have gotten better. But since know I can't resist pop tarts ( I didn't have any I'm my childhood ) I eat them in moderation :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hence I taking nutrition but the pop tarts are not bad to eat they have gotten better. But since know I can't resist pop tarts ( I didn't have any I'm my childhood ) I eat them in moderation :p

I can get them here now but every time I look at the box my teeth ache.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's about fixing your language skills silly. That's what I was saying. Poetry would do that. :p Just because it's poetry doesn't mean it needs to be good but it allows you to explore language and metaphor.

Either that or take up reading some good books.
I rather read books , I would read my world history , US history and economy books in high school for fun because I didn't have much to do. I would also read the encyclopedia that I had because I finished reading those books, then I went to medical books then I finished them and I had nothing to read again XD

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I rather read books , I would read my world history , US history and economy books in high school for fun because I didn't have much to do. I would also read the encyclopedia that I had because I finished reading those books, then I went to medical books then I finished them and I had nothing to read again XD

I mean creative writing books. Nothing wrong with non-fiction but some creative stuff would help you a lot as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers