WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I read holes , the catcher in h rye , the other wes more , hamlet, and other books like that in high school

Sigh, I meant for pleasure. Books you would like to read that doesn't involve an assignment. :p Language can be pleasurable you know? Talking, poetry, singing, writing, reading, etc.

I guess I forget what 'age' we're in.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sigh, I meant for pleasure. Books you would like to read that doesn't involve an assignment. :p Language can be pleasurable you know? Talking, poetry, singing, writing, reading, etc.

I guess I forget what 'age' we're in.
Oh Um does reading a windows 8.1 manual count ....I read that !

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Then, I don't read for fun XD

Obviously. :p Not everyone does and I can usually tell those don't read much or expand their vocabulary. I'm a bit pedantic about language. :p I do my best to convey what I mean when I write, doesn't always work but I try.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll stop later ...but I just experienced the joys of pop tarts:D it was just a year ago when I started to eat them :3

Don't worry, I'm sure gastric bypass will be perfected by then... :p LOL! Just kidding. Nothing wrong with a treat. Everything in moderation. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Obviously. :p Not everyone does and I can usually tell those don't read much or expand their vocabulary. I'm a bit pedantic about language. :p I do my best to convey what I mean when I write, doesn't always work but I try.

I'd like to point out you're not that bad, just rush a lot. :p

I've known a few different types of people over the years, from those who used the F word every other word to those who used greater vocabulary than me. It's always interesting how people speak to one another. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I do know my vocabulary, they do say that a person who knows More than one language and is good at it knows how to express themselves better, but for me things don't come out right :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I do know my vocabulary, they do say that a person who knows More than one language and is good at it knows how to express themselves better, but for me things don't come out right :p

LOL! Knowing and using is two different things. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos