WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Don't worry, I'm sure gastric bypass will be perfected by then... :p LOL! Just kidding. Nothing wrong with a treat. Everything in moderation. :)

._. ehhhhh um ...errr would it better if I said I ate one apple a day because I do ! sometimes to much, in high School I would eat 5 apples 2 cantaloupes, lots of grapes , 4 mandarins,2 orange , a pizza , 3 cookies , juice, milk and water and I was still hungry :3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

._. ehhhhh um ...errr would it better if I said I ate one apple a day because I do ! sometimes to much, in high School I would eat 5 apples 2 cantaloupes, lots of grapes , 4 mandarins,2 orange , a pizza , 3 cookies , juice, milk and water and I was still hungry :3

LOL! Being young and burning a lot of energy is fine. I was like that too. I used to be thin and all muscle, even a six pack. :p I'm not any more but I hope to reduce my weight some. I'll never be that skinny again though. My upper body is just too big now.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'd like to point out you're not that bad, just rush a lot. :p

I've known a few different types of people over the years, from those who used the F word every other word to those who used greater vocabulary than me. It's always interesting how people speak to one another. :)
Yea I know I rush a lot , but its ironic that I'm told I think to much and to slow to say something but I also get the opposite that I don't enough and I don't make any sense

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

LOL! Being young and burning a lot of energy is fine. I was like that too. I used to be thin and all muscle, even a six pack. :p I'm not any more but I hope to reduce my weight some. I'll never be that skinny again though. My upper body is just too big now.

Then again once people get jobs and get married there isn't much time to work out :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yea I know I rush a lot , but its ironic that I'm told I think to much and to slow to say something but I also get the opposite that I don't enough and I don't make any sense

Well I don't know you 'in person' only what I see here. I used to be quiet and deeply contemplative in my teens. Two traits that are not overly attractive to young females. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I don't know you 'in person' only what I see here. I used to be quiet and deeply contemplative in my teens. Two traits that are not overly attractive to young females. :p

True you only got comment :p but what ever I was doing before was working !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos