WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

November 20th, 2013

Ah, ok, that makes more sense now. Everything is still very fresh for you. I see why things get to you so easily. Sorry, I didn't realise it was still so new.

I'll try not to say stupid things like, 'it will get better in time' and other nonsense like that. I will however hope you become more impowered over time and relise this is just one thing in life.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Ah, ok, that makes more sense now. Everything is still very fresh for you. I see why things get to you so easily. Sorry, I didn't realise it was still so new.

I'll try not to say stupid things like, 'it will get better in time' and other nonsense like that. I will however hope you become more impowered over time and relise this is just one thing in life.
You should relax....I'm over him but yeah some things get to me...i try to ignore them :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

^THIS!!! I approve this message !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte