WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I listen to everything. I'm happy to listen to music from every generation and from every genre. I didn't say that it was better than now just good music.

I don't know how you do it o.o, I hate the rap/ hip hop music out now its just wrong :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't know how you do it o.o, I hate the rap/ hip hop music out now its just wrong :/

I'm not a fan of rap or hip hop, nor country music. But I will listen to it if it's on and not bug someone to turn it off. I might not like it though.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What's better than to fight with the stupid university scanner after 6 o'clock?

And this ultrastable Mac only crashed twice since I started trying to get it work.

Great, just great. Another error and I think I will throw this stupid.... AN ERROR!!!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And this ultrastable Mac only crashed twice since I started trying to get it work.

Great, just great. Another error and I think I will throw this stupid.... AN ERROR!!!!

but but but I thought macs don't crash /s but in all seriousness I hope that gets fixed up so you can go home

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Call IT support make them work. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism