WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

oh I see :/ well I hope you comeback soon :D! I can't be ebil by myself it needs more than 1 to be truly ebil and I never heard it before :-o
don't worry I won't be absent the whole day...I'll take my tab along with me :p it's in punjabi how will you hear it? :p
if you love it so much why don't cha marry it :p
I should marry a stick ? :O

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I'll be waiting here :p I'll be playing with my fingers to pass the time :D and if its Punjabi I guess I'll learn the language so I can understand it and talk to you too in your native language and you did say you are falling in love with it ;)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Well I'll be waiting here :p I'll be playing with my fingers to pass the time :D and if its Punjabi I guess I'll learn the language so I can understand it and talk to you too in your native language and you did say you are falling in love with it ;)

that's not my native language and you should give your fingers a rest :p I talk too many languages :p this thing happened today,....i was standing outside a shop waiting for my mum! and a Saudi guy came up and I was like mi mumma inside....and he was staring at me then I said "ummi dakhil" he just showed thumbs up and went smiling

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

that's not my native language and you should give your fingers a rest :p I talk too many languages :p this thing happened today,....i was standing outside a shop waiting for my mum! and a Saudi guy came up and I was like mi mumma inside....and he was staring at me then I said "ummi dakhil" he just showed thumbs up and went smiling
ops >.< I should of known not to say that and I admire that you know many languages its cool :D bur what does that mean ? 😵

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720