WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

then I will be called an Arab �� that would be the final straw �� .and ohhh I see I would if never guessed ��
many languages are interconnected do you know that? :p you just have to find the link

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

*sigh* I get friend zoned even when I'm nor interested ._. Like there was a girl I was nice too and she was nice with me and we would talk and text from time to time and out if no where she says and I really mean out of no where she says I have to let you know I don't think of you as anymore than a friend and I'm like ok .....i wasn't thinking of that. And that happened 6 times. I'm starting to think if you treat a girl nice you are hitting on her, and if you don't there is something wrong with you but if you do you are ok but girls hate that

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

*sigh* I get friend zoned even when I'm nor interested ._. Like there was a girl I was nice too and she was nice with me and we would talk and text from time to time and out if no where she says and I really mean out of no where she says I have to let you know I don't think of you as anymore than a friend and I'm like ok .....i wasn't thinking of that. And that happened 6 times. I'm starting to think if you treat a girl nice you are hitting on her, and if you don't there is something wrong with you but if you do you are ok but girls hate that
someone from her friends must have said her you like her or something and she started to freak out :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99