WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Actually I had purchased the summer trip tickets a few weeks ago and I am flying British Airways from LAX-LHR on the A380 on that trip. So now the return from Ireland makes it a kinda sorta roundtrip for me! My little one is really excited about flying the super jumbo as we call it:)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Things will move along at a pace where everyone can follow:)

How numbingly relaxing this will be, an entirely new experience. Like after you had to drive in a very stuffed train for hours without fresh air, and then you can leave into the fresh cold night.

Good morning everybody! I need a coffee. Right now. In less than an hour I have a meeting with my boss, telling him about my ****-ups and stuff. ;-)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

How numbingly relaxing this will be, an entirely new experience. Like after you had to drive in a very stuffed train for hours without fresh air, and then you can leave into the fresh cold night.

Good morning everybody! I need a coffee. Right now. In less than an hour I have a meeting with my boss, telling him about my ****-ups and stuff. ;-)

Enjoy the coffee and good luck on your meeting with your boss:)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Actually I had purchased the summer trip tickets a few weeks ago and I am flying British Airways from LAX-LHR on the A380 on that trip. So now the return from Ireland makes it a kinda sorta roundtrip for me! My little one is really excited about flying the super jumbo as we call it:)

I wish I could have traveled more when I was younger. Oh well. At least I can make up for it! :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I wish I could have traveled more when I was younger. Oh well. At least I can make up for it! :p

Sure you can. I only started flying after I turned 23. My kid will turn 4 next week and has over 100K miles with about 20K on an official Star Alliance Airline.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning. Now I want coffee.. :/

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sure you can. I only started flying after I turned 23. My kid will turn 4 next week and has over 100K miles with about 20K on an official Star Alliance Airline.

Only 20K since she was eligible for an account only after she turned 2 and we had to purchase a separate ticket for her.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Takes 10 secs actually. LOL! Not sure what browser you use but in IE you just right click, click Source. CTRL-F for find. Type in ID. Do a quick skim.

I tried in Chrome but couldn't find it, perhaps I am a bit slow it is almost 12:15 AM here!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was about the same. However my first overseas flight was in 2003 at 32. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)