WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I thought I wrote something, but I didn't.

I don't have much to write. Will be skiing at Sunday, at Saturday I'll visit my mother (and get my skis, they are still in her basement). Today I have not too much stress, in the afternoon I want to re-streak some strains, it's great way to keep you entertained while listening to some good music ;-)

Over lunch I have to give a presentation, but I think that should be fine.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I thought I wrote something, but I didn't.

I don't have much to write. Will be skiing at Sunday, at Saturday I'll visit my mother (and get my skis, they are still in her basement). Today I have not too much stress, in the afternoon I want to re-streak some strains, it's great way to keep you entertained while listening to some good music ;-)

Over lunch I have to give a presentation, but I think that should be fine.

Sounds like a good weekend.

I know you don't mind me correcting your grammar. You would use 'on' Sunday or Saturday rather than 'at'.

Just out of curiosity what does this mean? 'in the afternoon I want to re-streak some strains'

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Sounds like a good weekend.

I know you don't mind me correcting your grammar. You would use 'on' Sunday or Saturday rather than 'at'.

Just out of curiosity what does this mean? 'in the afternoon I want to re-streak some strains'

Now that I think about it, I remember making this mistake just a few days before my CPE exam, and the person didn't believe I could pass it with this kind of bad grammar. Well, I passed, and I still make the same mistake today! ...I guess it would be time to correct this. Remember: "On Sunday, on Monday, on Wednesday, on Saturday, on, on, on, on."

I have bacterial colonies on Agar plates , but they are on them too long, so I'll just streak them out onto a new plate. Takes a long time because I have many strains.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have bacterial colonies on Agar plates , but they are on them too long, so I'll just streak them out onto a new plate. Takes a long time because I have many strains.

Ah ok,thanks for the clarification. I wasn't familiar with that terminology. Thanks for the link! :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Today I better get one or two phones sold....I am so far deep in red now it is not funny:)

Hope you can get something. :)

If you enjoy what you're doing, keep doing it. :)

What phones do you currently have? I'm not too sure if i can get any more phones, as i already have plans to get one more phone though. :(

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Like most of us here. :p I sometimes skim just to see if anything interesting came along.

So Nadia and Sahib switch to Whatsapp then? They won't be able to get anything done in their lives anymore ;-)

Survived my meeting, actually it was quite pleasant.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So Nadia and Sahib switch to Whatsapp then? They won't be able to get anything done in their lives anymore ;-)

I'm sure they'll still be on here. Just like usual. Maybe keeping other things between just them. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Spotify just told me I should listen to What Else Is There? by R?yksopp. I always liked this song but neither new the title nor the interpret.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm having issues with Instagram. Not sure if it's just me or everyone. :/

I can't seem to see status updates for myself. :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm having issues with Instagram. Not sure if it's just me or everyone. :/

I have issues with Instagram, that's the reason I don't use it.

Is there an English word for "Schenkelklopfer"? Let's see... yeah, knee-slapper, it's even very similar. ;-)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, you survived your meeting, i guess without Sahib and Nadia, it will be a lot longer until we can get to the 50,000 post mark.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I tend to come and read in the morning and afternoon when there not on or not so activity.

BP, the man who made this thread big, ousted by some newcomers. But just wait, their position is weakening, they might lose most of their power to Whatsapp. Soon we might say: The king is dead, long live the new king and queen, who are dead; long live the old king!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss