WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BP, the man who made this thread big, ousted by some newcomers. But just wait, their position is weakening, they might lose most of their power to Whatsapp. Soon we might say: The king is dead, long live the new king and queen, who are dead; long live the old king!

I like being the king! :p

I just been too busy trying to read it all and keep up.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

There are some post in the middle that I like to read so i try to get through it however it like a full time job. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

They promised us lunch for the weekly Friday lunch meeting. There hasn't been lunch today. And asking a professor where the hell the pizza is, is a delicate business. Most of all because he might charge me with the task to get pizza.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

They promised us lunch for the weekly Friday lunch meeting. There hasn't been lunch today. And asking a professor where the hell the pizza is, is a delicate business. Most of all because he might charge me with the task to get pizza.

im having a large saugage and chips for dinner.

Maybe two saugage.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Why are you people fed up of me :p

We're not. :p Don't be silly. The rest of us sort of feel... lost? In the conversations that you and Sahib have. That's all. It's seems rather personal between the two of you and we almost feel like the uncomfortable guest at a house where you end up being ignored. If you know what I mean.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

No pizza. So I went down to the canteen and of course the guy in front of me had the last warm meal. At least they had some (expensive) sandwiches left...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No pizza. So I went down to the canteen and of course the guy in front of me had the last warm meal. At least they had some (expensive) sandwiches left...

Great, now I want pizza. :p All I got is a sandwich that I made yesterday... :/ Maybe I'll get some soup.

What's the pizza like where you are? In Finland it was a bit different...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

THE METAGAME IS BROKEN!

I REPEAT, THE METAGAME IS BROKEN!*

*As of time indicated in this screenshot.

Attachments

• BrokenMetagame.PNG
    BrokenMetagame.PNG
    76.5 KB · Views: 4

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Great, now I want pizza. :p All I got is a sandwich that I made yesterday... :/ Maybe I'll get some soup.

What's the pizza like where you are? In Finland it was a bit different...

If you go to a good pizzeria it's very Italian. We have a lot of Italian immigrants, and they brought their pizza with them. You can however also have fastfoodian pizza and American style pizza.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If you go to a good pizzeria it's very Italian. We have a lot of Italian immigrants, and they brought their pizza with them. You can however also have fastfoodian pizza and American style pizza.

Great to know. :) Though I don't have pizza that often finding a good one is not always easy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb