WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. A short summary here:
1. Still have too much on the brain. Lots of sifting through to be done.
2. Headed to Atlantic City next weekend for my birthday. Hopefully it warms up just a tad to really enjoy it, as it is hack to below freezing here for the next few days.
3. Drowning in schoolwork, so that's where my weekend goes. I've got to do two weeks worth of work this weekend, because of #2 above.
4. My 925 may have a motherboard issue that causes the ear speaker not to work. I'm deciding of that if it cannot be fixed, whether to keep it, sell it for parts. I found a website that has the Vodaphone 32GB model. Any of our UK people got Lumia Black yet? I'm gunshy about carrier models, as you all know. If I have to, I will sell the 920 and 925 for parts to recover cash.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

2. Headed to Atlantic City next weekend for my birthday. Hopefully it warms up just a tad to really enjoy it, as it is hack to below freezing here for the next few days.
3. Drowning in schoolwork, so that's where my weekend goes. I've got to do two weeks worth of work this weekend, because of #2 above.
4. My 925 may have a motherboard issue that causes the ear speaker not to work. I'm deciding of that if it cannot be fixed, whether to keep it, sell it for parts. I found a website that has the Vodaphone 32GB model. Any of our UK people got Lumia Black yet? I'm gunshy about carrier models, as you all know. If I have to, I will sell the 920 and 925 for parts to recover cash.

Not sure if you're a Monty Python fan but you made me think of this:

mybrainhurts.png

Hope the weather is good for you. From what I see it's looking a bit cold... I didn't think it got that cold there! It's been a few years since I've been there.

Sorry to hear of your issues with the 925. To answer your questions Black is out for the 925 and for most phones. There's still some lagging behind with 3 UK and some of the lower end handsets.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Not sure if you're a Monty Python fan but you made me think of this:

View attachment 58303

Hope the weather is good for you. From what I see it's looking a big cold... I didn't think it got that cold there! It's been a few years since I've been there.

Sorry to hear of your issues with the 925. To answer your questions Black is our for the 925 and for most phones. There's still some lagging behind with 3 UK and some of the lower end handsets.

Love the picture. I've got a head cold that feels more like sinusitis, so between that and the readings for school, that pic is dead on...

If the site I'm looking at is legitimate, they have the 3G 925 for $280, the 925 32GB and the 1020 for the same price: $400. If I have to eat my losses and go forward, I'm trying to decide if I really will use the power of the 1020's camera. I do like the feel of the 925. Maybe I just play it safe and grab the 3G 925. My 8X is 3G and I have no issues with it (outside of wishing it has wireless charging and more storage)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Love the picture. I've got a head cold that feels more like sinusitis, so between that and the readings for school, that pic is dead on...

Glad you liked it. :)

If the site I'm looking at is legitimate, they have the 3G 925 for $280, the 925 32GB and the 1020 for the same price: $400. If I have to eat my losses and go forward, I'm trying to decide if I really will use the power of the 1020's camera. I do like the feel of the 925. Maybe I just play it safe and grab the 3G 925. My 8X is 3G and I have no issues with it (outside of wishing it has wireless charging and more storage)

If I had to choose between a 925 and a 1020 I may be inclined to go with a 1020. However, the 925 is a nice sleek looking phone.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Glad you liked it. :)

If I had to choose between a 925 and a 1020 I may be inclined to go with a 1020. However, the 925 is a nice sleek looking phone.

I'm thinking the same thing. I'd get a yellow one too. But, if the budget cannot afford it, I'm happy with a 16GB version of the 925.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
The Z2 not coming out till the 1st of April in the UK I'm a bit disappointed, when I was reading online websites suggested a released in the middle of march for the UK.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm thinking the same thing. I'd get a yellow one too. But, if the budget cannot afford it, I'm happy with a 16GB version of the 925.

I still need to get some new bluetooth headphones. :/ I just can't seem to find anything.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I either lost two Primers or they never got to me. I don't believe I have lost them, still, it doesn't matter, I just reordered them.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Only if the product is defective, otherwise you have to pay the return shipping costs.

The problem here in the UK is that very few stores stock BT headphones or if they do it's high end ones that I don't want to spend the money on.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Do you want me to help you find a board?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte