WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm thinking the same thing. I'd get a yellow one too. But, if the budget cannot afford it, I'm happy with a 16GB version of the 925.

Shop HQ has the T-Mo version for $229. You can get it unlocked after a week of use and then take it anywhere you want to go:)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I know, I can take the back road Hwy138 and avoid all the nonsense when I need to go to Vegas:)

It's raining, so we don't want to take the backroad, in case they close it for flash floods. We don't want to take it then drive back onto the regular freeway. It's not worth it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll have to think about it. I'm planning to use them at work. Not sure if they'll do the job.

If so, look at some of the Motorola, Jabra or iKross over the ear sport design ones. You'll get better battery life with those.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

How numbingly relaxing this will be, an entirely new experience. Like after you had to drive in a very stuffed train for hours without fresh air, and then you can leave into the fresh cold night.

Good morning everybody! I need a coffee. Right now. In less than an hour I have a meeting with my boss, telling him about my ****-ups and stuff. ;-)

*sigh* you make it sound like a good thing >.< but I hope the meeting with your boos goes ok

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

BP, the man who made this thread big, ousted by some newcomers. But just wait, their position is weakening, they might lose most of their power to Whatsapp. Soon we might say: The king is dead, long live the new king and queen, who are dead; long live the old king!
you think I will be taken down :p I will not move long live tri-tip !!!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

We're not. :p Don't be silly. The rest of us sort of feel... lost? In the conversations that you and Sahib have. That's all. It's seems rather personal between the two of you and we almost feel like the uncomfortable guest at a house where you end up being ignored. If you know what I mean.

well to be honest we are waiting to talk to others, we were asking for Mia yesterday !

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

We're not. :p Don't be silly. The rest of us sort of feel... lost? In the conversations that you and Sahib have. That's all. It's seems rather personal between the two of you and we almost feel like the uncomfortable guest at a house where you end up being ignored. If you know what I mean.

well to be honest we are waiting to talk to others, we were asking for Mia yesterday !

I actually agree with N_LaRUE...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05