WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I am not in a big urban place but T-Mo has worked for me for the most part. Maybe because I am in the camp that 20 years ago I did not even have a phone, let alone a cell phone and people weren't dropping like flies so i don't find not having a signal that very instant to be an earth shattering event:)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm just browsing. Not saying anything. If they need any advice about immigration they know where to find me. ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I am not in a big urban place but T-Mo has worked for me for the most part. Maybe because I am in the camp that 20 years ago I did not even have a phone, let alone a cell phone and people weren't dropping like flies so i don't find not having a signal that very instant to be an earth shattering event:)

I didn't have a cellphone till I was 18 so I can live with out one but sill relying on 2g is not worth it

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think I'll keep getting more +1020 if we keep the talk of Nadia and Sahib's "whatever" alive on this thread - WhatsApp be damned:)

Lol XD I think we will crash whstsapp and snowflake won't be able to talk to his gf ;p

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion