WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I use Week View to make the calendar bearable. I add and change appointments in the built in calendar though, every other solution is just tedious without the APIs.

I don't really like picture backgrounds on the tiles so far. Maybe I will change my mind though. Depends on how it is implemented and how it feels on the phone.

I am also a little afraid readability will suffer, for example on message previews on the big tile.

Actually I'm using the default Calendar and it works for me pretty well.

The week view is a good way to make the calendar not as useless. I like Simple calendar because of the colorless theme. If the APIs allowed editing of appointments with the app, I'd never use the calendar again.

Clearly, the calendar has some level of suck to it because the 8.1 leaks show changes to it. Again, it's not bad, just not as useful for my needs.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I took a break from reading through the DSM 5 for an assignment and peeked on here, only to see the kids running around. Well, have fun...guess that means breaks over for me...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I took a break from reading through the DSM 5 for an assignment and peeked on here, only to see the kids running around. Well, have fun...guess that means breaks over for me...
you make it sound like a bad thing o.o we aren't bad

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

you make it sound like a bad thing o.o we aren't bad

Not implying you were being bad. Just stating that you guys were in charging of the thread in this moment.

Sometimes I don't mind you guys being in charge. It's just when you go into manic posting mode it is a lot to read and digest...kinda like reading the DSM 5, which I'm doing now.

So my inference here is that I'm potentially going from reading one difficult topic -DSM 5- to another, reading your guys when you maniacally post...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not implying you were being bad. Just stating that you guys were in charging of the thread in this moment.

Sometimes I don't mind you guys being in charge. It's just when you go into manic posting mode it is a lot to read and digest...kinda like reading the DSM 5, which I'm doing now.

So my inference here is that I'm potentially going from reading one difficult topic -DSM 5- to another, reading your guys when you maniacally post...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

whats dsm 5 ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte