WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Speaking of snow, more snow is supposed to be in the forecast for today and tomorrow in my area. Sigh. Let's hope not.

I must say I have really enjoyed getting my Z Ultra. It has fit the sweet spot I had intended for it very nicely. It will get lots of usage going forward. Plus my eyes have adjusted to switching from this screen size to the 8X.

Now if I can only get my Nokia situation figured out...I may end up taking my 8X with me to AC for my birthday weekend. Chergu has reminded me with his pics that the 8X is no slouch in the camera department. Still, I do take a ton of low light pics so we will see what happens there...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Speaking of snow, more snow is supposed to be in the forecast for today and tomorrow in my area. Sigh. Let's hope not.

I must say I have really enjoyed getting my Z Ultra. It has fit the sweet spot I had intended for it very nicely. It will get lots of usage going forward. Plus my eyes have adjusted to switching from this screen size to the 8X.

Now if I can only get my Nokia situation figured out...I may end up taking my 8X with me to AC for my birthday weekend. Chergu has reminded me with his pics that the 8X is no slouch in the camera department. Still, I do take a ton of low light pics so we will see what happens there...

i rather switch .....you can live in cali and ill live in nyc to much sun here

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Then you may end up drinking at night or in the evening at least, from what I remember, as St Patrick's Day is celebrated a little differently in Ireland than in the USA...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

i rather switch .....you can live in cali and ill live in nyc to much sun here

I was born and lived in a warm weather climate...you're going to have to offer me more than that to come and live in California...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Very cool to notice today that the volume controls on my Purity cans work fully with my Z Ultra. Yes, that means I can use it as my primary at home headset as I do on nights I'm using my WP. Nice. This may mean on weekends when I'm home I may just stick my SIM in the Z Ultra as well. Nice job by Sony indeed. I wonder how well they will do this year as so far their stuff is getting good lots of buzz...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Very cool to notice today that the volume controls on my Purity cans work fully with my Z Ultra. Yes, that means I can use it as my primary at home headset as I do on nights I'm using my WP. Nice. This may mean on weekends when I'm home I may just stick my SIM in the Z Ultra as well. Nice job by Sony indeed. I wonder how well they will do this year as so far their stuff is getting good lots of buzz...

I still haven't figured out good bluetooth headphones to buy for under ?100. :/

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yours ears have adjusted to a plane being your second home. Do you log enough miles for free flights periodically?

I have over half a million miles left and I have been to South Africa, Canada, Mexico, Dubai and India for free - all places multiple tickets and some of the countries multiple times. I don't have a count of free flights within the USA.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

well after complaining about snow snow and more snow so cal is good :p

7 winter storms since January 1st isn't a complaint. Just stating facts. I more care to live in an affordable space . And since both NYC and So Cali cost the same standard of living wise, it makes no sense to move there...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I still haven't figured out good bluetooth headphones to buy for under ?100. :/

What style did you want? Those sports ones by Moto are good options. The older ones still give great battery life...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6